Dec 28, 2018
In our 21st "Deming Lens"
episode, host Tripp
Babbitt shares his interpretation of wide-ranging aspects
and implications of Dr. Deming's theory of management.
Topics in this episode
- The 6th of Dr. Deming’s 14
Points – "Institute training for skills"
- People learn in different
- The use of quotas or targets
within organizations, at all levels
- Looking at an organization, from
beginning to end
- Rumor mills
- By what method?
- What is the aim of an
- The need to innovate
- Is there a method for
- Is there a method for moving
from data to knowledge?
- Looking to the future, monthly
interview podcasts and Deming Lens episodes
Dr. Deming's 14 Points are fully
covered in Out of the
Crisis. The New
Economics presented his later thinking about the 14