May 18, 2018
In our 11th
episode of Deming Speaks, this 25-minute excerpt from a 1984
in-house presentation by Dr. Deming includes his thoughts on the
- What is your job?
- Do you need to know how others
use your work?
- What would you mean by
- How do you rate yourself on your
- Everybody does his
- Taking pride in your
- Who's the next person to use
- Can you tae pride in your
work? Under what conditions?
- What to do if you make a
- When should a supervisor tell
someone they've made a mistake?