Aug 26, 2019
In our 28th "Deming Lens"
episode, host Tripp
Babbitt shares his interpretation of wide-ranging aspects
and implications of Dr. Deming's theory of management.
Topics in this episode
- The 13th of Dr. Deming’s 14
Points –Institute a vigorous program of
education and self-improvement.
- Dr. Deming – “keep elevating
- Dr. Deming - “education need not
be connected with their [employee's] work….keep people’s minds
- Are we missing opportunities to
have employees engaged their brain in something bigger than
- What is the role of the
ventral striatum on being curious?
- Getting new ideas from diversity
– gain diversity in many ways
- Personal impact of attending a
Four-Day Seminar with Dr. Deming
- Tripp’s pivot points once
discovering the Deming Philosophy
- The impact of the design of a
- Living up to Dr. Deming’s
- Is learning your lifetime
- Dr. Deming, “I make no apologies
- Reading more than “Deming”
Dr. Deming's 14 Points are fully
covered in Out of the
Crisis. The New
Economics presented his later thinking about the 14